NRG Staduim Houston Texans Home Games Dec 10th & Dec 25th Cheer American Regional Championships Dec 2nd Houston Boat Show Jan 5th - 14th Houston Auto Show Jan 24th - 28th Monster Jam Feb 10th - 11th Toyota Center Houston Rockets Home Games Nov 22nd - April 7th Trans-Siberian Orchestra Dec 21st Winter Jam 2018 Spectacular March 4th George R. Brown Convention Center Premier Gun Show Dec. 16th - 17th Houston Cat Club Annual Charity Show Jan 6th - 7th 43rd Annual Fishing Show Feb 28th - March 4th
Texas Medical Center
The Hotel Indigo Houston at the Galleria hotel offers calm, relaxing hotel accommodations and superior service to visitors of Texas Medical Center facilities. We are just a 15 minute drive from the Texas Medical Center, home to 45 medical, research and educational institutions, including the Shriner’s Hospital for Children, Memorial Hermann Hospital, and M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
For driving directions to the Texas Medical Center from the Hotel Indigo Houston at the Galleria Hotel, visit our Hotel Location page.
All 45 of the Texas Medical Center’s member institutions are dedicated to the highest standards of patient care, research, and education. These include 13 renowned hospitals, two specialty institutions, two medical schools, four nursing schools, and schools of dentistry, public health, pharmacy, and virtually any health-related career.
Notable Texas Medical Center Institutions include:
- Baylor Clinic
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital (picture right courtesy of Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau)
- Shriner’s Hospital for Children
- Debakey VA Medical Center
- Texas Children’s Hospital
- TIRR (The Institute for Rehabilitation and Research)
- The Houston Hospice and Palliative Care Systems
Patients from all around the world are treated at these fine institutions and experience first-hand the quality medical care the Texas Medical Center hospitals are famous for. The hospitals and clinics at the Texas Medical Center are known worldwide for advanced patient care and provide a variety of health care specializations including:
- Cardiac Care
- Cancer Treatment
- Organ transplants
In addition to patient care, the Texas Medical Center has some of the most prestigious academic and research institutions in the country:
- Baylor College of Medicine (pictured right courtesy of Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau)
- The Methodist Hospital
- Prairie View A&M University, College of Nursing
- Rice University
- Texas A&M University Health Science Center – Institute of Biosciences and Technology
- Texas Heart Institute
- Texas Southern University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
- Texas Woman’s University Institute of Health Sciences-Houston
- University of Houston College of Pharmacy
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
Visit the official website of the Texas Medical Center for more information and a complete listing of its institutions and services.
Whether you are visiting a loved one, attending a conference or seminar, or working with colleagues at one of the Texas Medical Center facilities, you will want to take time out to enjoy the many attractions and activities around the Houston Uptown Galleria area. Our Area Attractions page provides information on some of the local favorites!
Book your reservations at this all-new Houston Galleria hotel online today – visit our Specials & Packages page for current deals!