NRG ParkNFL Texans Home GamesAug 20-Jan 1Harlem GlobetrottersDec 26-27Houston International Boat, Sport & Travel ShowJan 6-15Toyota CenterHouston Rockets Home GamesOct 2 - Apr 12Trans-Siberian OrchestraDecember 23Red Hot Chili PeppersJanuary 7 George R. Brown Convention CenterAnnual Conference of the Generation of Youth for ChristDec 28-Jan 1Bridal ExtravaganzaJan 7-8
Hotel Indigo Houston at The Galleria
Stay at the Hotel Indigo Houston at The Galleria, located a short walk from Houston’s famous Galleria Mall, to enjoy affordable comfy guestrooms, and superb service and amenities.
Houston’s diverse community offers visitors a vibrant nightlife, eclectic arts scene, exciting sports and wonderful outdoor spaces like the park next door. Our boutique hotel is located in the heart of the trendy Uptown District of Houston, Texas near exciting events and venues.
- George R. Brown Convention Center
- Downtown Houston’s Museum District
- NRG Park (formerly Reliant Park), home of NFL Houston Texans
- Texas Medical Center Institutions
- University of Houston and Houston Baptist University
- Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo
- Villa Rinata Wedding Venue
Getting here is easy from both the William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) and the George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH).
Superb Features Of This Uptown Houston Texas Hotel
Whether traveling for business or leisure, guests experience Houston hospitality that goes above and beyond letting guests feel relaxed and removed from the everyday experience.
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Complimentary WiFi and Wired high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel
- Four modern, stylish function rooms
- Complimentary business center
- Casual cafe dining for breakfast and dinner
- Warm living room-style social area
- Onsite fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment
- Pet friendly
- IHG® Rewards Club welcomed
Book your reservations at this Uptown Houston hotel online today for our Best Price Guarantee.
“Carrying a weapon on these premises is prohibited and violators may be subject to arrest for trespass under applicable law.”